Afternoon, everyone.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Toby, Canadian, twenty-two in college. I've been dipping my toes into the BDSM world for a little while now and just wanted to keep expanding my knowledge. I like talking to people and am always willing to listen.
Oh, and I'm also wonderfully submissive and loyal to a fault, when my trust has been earned. I love a good fuck as much as the next woman. Provided, of course, that I find a Dom worth his salt. The psychological domination is just as entertaining a game as the bedroom can be.
Cheers!
[quote=19426]
Afternoon, everyone.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Toby, Canadian, twenty-two in college. I've been dipping my toes into the BDSM world for a little while now and just wanted to keep expanding my knowledge. I like talking to people and am always willing to listen.
Oh, and I'm also wonderfully submissive and loyal to a fault, when my trust has been earned. I love a good fuck as much as the next woman. Provided, of course, that I find a Dom worth his salt. The psychological domination is just as entertaining a game as the bedroom can be.
Cheers!
First would be interesting to know your level of world knowledge and then open a conversation on general topic only at a certain level you can achieve trust and stimuli for liking a person intellectually if you ever achieve it then you may be attracted, the rest does not count, it will be a love affair...